St. Luke’s OMS at your service
Our team at St. Luke’s OMS is here to serve you. Having the right surgeon, one that you like, can set the tone for getting the work that you need to maintain your oral health. With multiple surgeons, working together, we can provide the service and care that you want.
We offer a large range of oral surgery procedures to increase your dental health, which contributes to your overall health. When scheduling an appointment, the following information has been provided for the benefit of all of our patients.
- Our office is open Monday through Friday.
- We see patients by appointment only.
- Our front office staff will try to schedule your appointment as promptly as possible to fit both our schedule and yours.
- We make every attempt to see patients who are in pain the same day.
- We try our best to stay on schedule, to see you on time, we will inform you if this is not possible that day. Emergency cases can arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
- Due to the fact that the Center for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery provides surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure.
Oral Surgeons Available for Appointments
The doctors at The Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Luke’s LLC, provide both restorative and cosmetic dental procedures. Our front office staff are happy to assist you, answer your insurance or finance questions, and arrange appointments to meet with one of our Oral Surgeons.
Wayne J. Saunders, DMD
Daniel S. Lader, DMD
Dominic P. Rachiele, DMD
Brett M. Geller, DMD
Joseph J. Arnone, DMD
Michael Fedele, DMD
Michael Goulston, DMD
Karl Maloney, DMD
Veronica Barreto, DMD
Assabi Isaac, DDS
Rhonda Rohloff, DMD
Michael Renaldo, DMD (Retired)