MEET DOCTOR FEDELE
Dr. Michael Fedele was born and raised in Philadelphia. He received his Bachelor of Science from Temple University and was awarded his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry. He completed his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Temple University Hospital where he served as chief resident.
Dr. Fedele practices all phases of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with a special interest in bone grafting and dental implants. Michael Fedele, DMD, spent fifteen years in private practice in northeastern Pennsylvania and is enjoying continuing to practice in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Hours and Locations
Locations Worked and Available Hours:
Dr. Fedele holds regular hours at the following locations.
- Allentown, PA
- Bethlehem, PA
- Monday 8:00 am–8:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am–8:00 pm
- Easton, PA
- Stroudsburg, PA
- Wednesday 8:00 am–8:00 pm
If you do not see available hours for Dr. Fedele on your desired day, please contact St. Luke’s OMS at
(610) 865-8077 to inquire.