MEET DOCTOR SAUNDERS
Wayne J. Saunders, DMD was raised in the Lehigh Valley graduating from Parkland High School. He received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Tulane University and earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia. He served as chief resident of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at The Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center in New York City and currently serves as section chief of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital. Wayne Saunders, DMD, is board certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery as well as Dental Anesthesiology.
Dr. Saunders practices all aspects of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with a special interest in dental implants and maxillofacial trauma. Dr. Saunders welcomes the opportunity to bring his skills and experience to the patients in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons