Michael Goulston, DMD
Dr. Michael Goulston was born and raised in New Hampshire. He received his Bachelor of Science from Boston College. He attended the University of Connecticut Dental School where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine. Dr. Goulston completed his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and earned his Doctorate of Medicine at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. Goulston has shown a passion for all Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery procedures with a special interest in orthognatic surgery and dental implants. He is pleased to share his experience and expertise serving patients in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities. Michael Goulston, DMD is currently an attending surgeon in the Department of Surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery