Joseph Arnone, DMD
Dr. Joseph J. Arnone was born and raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania and has been a specialist in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery since 1993. After receiving his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at Temple University, he completed an advanced residency program in Anesthesia. Following this, Dr. Arnone completed a four-year Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Joseph Arnone, DMD is board certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery as well as Dental Anesthesiology, and is a specialist in Dental Implant Surgery.
Dr. Arnone enjoys serving patients from all over the Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities, and specializes in dental implants. He is currently an attending surgeon in the Department of Surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow, America Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons