Dominic Rachiele, DMD
Dr. Dominic P. Rachiele was born and raised in the Lehigh Valley graduating from Bethlehem Catholic High School. He attended Bucknell University and earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology. Dr. Rachiele received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry. He completed his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He is board certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Lehigh Valley Dental Society. Dominic Rachiele, DMD, has been published in the journal of Oral Surgery/Oral Medicine/Oral Pathology/Oral Radiology & Endodontics on the topic of lingual nerve paresthesia following third molar extractions.
Dr. Rachiele practices all aspects of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with a special interest in dental implants. He is currently an attending surgeon in the Department of Surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network and is excited to be practicing in his hometown.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Dental Association
- Past Member, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons