Daniel Lader, DMD
Dr. Daniel S. Lader was born and raised in New York. He attended the University of Pittsburgh where he received his Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience. He went on to receive his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from New York University where he graduated with honors. Dr. Lader completed his four year surgical residency and served as chief resident in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at The Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. Daniel Lader, DMD, is board certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery as well as Dental Anesthesiology.
Dr. Lader practices the full scope of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with a special interest in dental implants, maxillofacial trauma, and minimally invasive facial rejuvenation procedures. He is proud to offer his surgical expertise in treating patients in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities. Dr. Lader is currently an attending surgeon in the Department of Surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, National Board of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons