Brett Geller, DMD
Dr. Brett M. Geller is originally from New Jersey, and came to Pennsylvania for Oral Surgery and dental implants. He received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan. He continued his education at Tufts University, where he obtained a Doctorate in Dental Medicine specializing in dental implants. He completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Seton Hall University. During his residency, Dr. Geller completed a chief residency position. Brett Geller, DMD, is board certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery as well as Dental Anesthesiology.
Dr. Geller practices all facets of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery with particular interest in maxillofacial trauma, craniofacial reconstruction, and dental implants. He is honored to have the opportunity to offer his training and expertise to the patients in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding communities. Dr. Geller is currently an attending surgeon in the Department of Surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (visit myaaoms.org)
- Fellow, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member, Lehigh Valley Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons